Keep me posted with the latest news and specials.
Our cages provide long-lasting, safe and comfortable habitats for your bird, monkey, cat, reptile and other mammal friends. You will sleep better tonight knowing your pets are enjoying our premium indoor/outdoor animal cages — and so will they.
New - Malibu 4ft x 4ft x 6ft Hexagon Cage
The Malibu is our NEWEST stainless steel walk-in animal cage. This elegant hexagon cage offers 62.4 cubic feet of living space for birds, monkeys or other animals.
Available in 11 Gauge HD and 16 Gauge Stainless Steel with Solid Pitched or Flat Powder Coated Metal Roof.
Why CAGEMASTERS USA Cages?
- Zinc free 304 stainless steel welded wire (16 gauge or 11 gauge)
- 1” anodized aluminum frame
- Modular construction with 2' x 6' solid panels, wire panels and EZ access door panel
- No exposed interior bolts or screws to injure your pet
- Rust resistant — ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Heavy ¼” chew resistant solid plastic panels for indoor wall protection and outdoor weather protection
- Built-in 5' door with keyed lock
- Easy to assembly
- Optional wheels make it easy to move cages for cleaning
- Optional hanging stainless steel food and water bowls
- Optional perches of reclaimed hardwood from the Everglades
Made in the USA for years of worry-free comfort and protection.
Cages are shipped directly to your home or business in 2-3 weeks.
Shipping and sales tax are calculated at checkout.
FREE pickup from our West Palm Beach, Florida warehouse.
Tom Johnson, America's CAGEMASTER, has spent over 30 years designing and building custom animal cages and enclosures for private collectors, zoos, research, rescue and breeding facilities. In that time his company, CAGEMASTERS, has grown to be one of the most respected cage builders in the country. The company's cages are in such high demand new customers have to wait 4-6 months for their custom cages.
CAGEMASTERS customers always share the same complaints about the cages that are on the market today — poor construction quality, unsafe materials and lack of durability. Tom has taken everything he's learned building cages over the last 30+ years and by listening to thousands of bird and exotic pet owners and has designed and is manufacturing modular, safe, easy to assemble indoor/outdoor animal cages in the most commonly requested sizes.
This allows all pet owners to experience the quality of CAGEMASTERS animal cages without the cost and delay of custom design and fabrication. Our new Key West, Palm Beach and Savannah model cages are ready for purchase. You don't have to wait months to get CAGEMASTER quality if one of our stock sizes can work for you.
Below are just a few of the satisfied repeat owners of multiple cages from CAGEMASTERS.